Monday, 2 July 2007

New things.

So, I have a blog. I don't know how much I'm going to use it, or if anyone will ever bother reading it if I do, but I have one nevertheless. Why? In this world, Internet is is changing the way we live and communicate with each other. Every man ( or women) and his dog seems to have a blog. It provides a space for expressing ones views on any issue one whats to address and for give people- friends, acquaintances, enemies and strangers- a glimpse into thier lives. For many people, their opinions are ill informed, based on doggy media series. For me, I hope that my views here can be formed by something more than that. Hopefully I can think about what I say before I post it. Hopefully I can research my facts, and not rely on bad research. Hopefully I will let God's word shape my thinking. So yeah. This is post number one. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Cool, you have a blog :)