Friday, 20 February 2009

Nathan goes over to the darkside......

For those who didn't know, I'm off to Auckland to study Theology at Laidlaw College this year. So big changes for me. New city, new church, new job (hopefully), new people, new weather. But I will still be supporting Wellington sports teams: The Hurricanes, Phoenix and Lions. I leave tonight: were driving up, but only going as far a Taupo tonight. So this is goodbye to all you awesome Wellingtonians out there. I’ll be back....just don't know when. I'll try to keep this blog updated more than I have been- so more than once every couple of months. And you can always Facebook me, Twitter me, text me, email me...... you can try to bebo me too, but I don’t check it that regularly, so I might not see it for a while. Or you leave a comet here. And if you want to send me something via snail mail you can send it to

Nathan Bayliss
Private Bag 93119
Henderson
Waitakere 0650

Don’t put "Laidlaw College" on it; it apparently confuses the posties...

Thanks for the support. And if you can pray for me too that would be greatly appreciated.
Nathan.

3 comments:

yomcat said...

But what if I want to confuse the posties?

Nathan Bayliss said...

In your case, to dosent matter, as you dont use snail mail....

Corinna said...

I like the idea of "leaving a comet" on your blog. Dave W would like that too I think?