Saturday, 20 August 2011

Top five Puddleglum quotes to learn for the Ball.

Top five Puddleglum quotes to learn for the Ball.

1.  “Puddleglum is my name. But it doesn’t matter if you forget it. I can always tell you again.” (useful if asked who I am.)

2.  “Marsh-wiggle. Marsh-wiggle. Very respectable Marsh-wiggle. Respectowiggle.” (useful if people ask what I am)

3.  “Life isn’t all fricasseed frogs and eel pie.” (possible useful, if asked how I am)

4. “I’m on Aslan's side, even if there isn’t any Aslan to lead it. I’m going to live like a Narnian, even if there isn’t any Narnia.” ( Puddleglum as his best.)

5.  “Well, I wouldn’t have dreamt of her doing that. Even though I am a good –looking chap.” (can’t see this one being useful much….)

2 comments:

Beth Trissel said...

I love Puddleglum.

Ema Jackson said...

Puddleglum is the best character in Narnia.